Looking for the perfect blooms to celebrate Easter and springtime? Our Easter flowers are a beautiful way to share love and joy during the Easter season. Whether you prefer pastel-colored hydrangeas or vibrant sunflowers, flowers and floral bouquets are a great way to welcome blue skies this spring. Easter blooms are the ideal gift to treat a loved one or a way to brighten up your home. We offer same-day local Easter flower delivery across Los Angeles and nationwide.
While you may have a preference on what flowers you prefer to gift at Easter time, there are several types that are traditionally associated with Easter and spring, including:
- White lily: White lilies are considered a traditional Easter flower, known to represent hope and love. They’re also seen as having religious significance, by representing purity and resurrection.
- Daffodil: Daffodils are associated with the beginning of spring and have become an Easter symbol, known to represent the arrival of new life.
- Tulip: Tulips are spring flowers that are known to represent rebirth as they’re the first flowers to grow after winter. Because they’re colorful and somewhat egg-shaped, some people associate them with Easter eggs.
- Hydrangea: A popular spring flower, hydrangeas are loved for their pastel colors of pink and blue. As an Easter gift, they’re known to represent understanding and gratitude.
They can be sent whenever you prefer. If you’re looking to celebrate Easter as a religious holiday, you may want to send flowers for Easter Sunday to decorate the dinner table. Or, you may prefer to send an Easter bouquet to welcome spring and brighten someone’s day.
7-12 days. However, how long your flowers will last this Easter will depend on the type of flowers and how well you take care of them. If you change the vase water every other day while trimming the stems, and keep them out of direct sunlight, your flowers should longer.
Once Easter is over, you may be unsure of what to do with your flowers - here are some ideas:
- Frame them: If you like dried flowers, you could place them in a picture frame for beautiful home decor.
- Potpourri: Get creative and try using your dead flowers to make some DIY potpourri. Some flowers retain their shape and color well, such as roses, lavender, and peonies.
- Compost: For a simple, eco-friendly way to use dead flowers, you can add them to your compost bin or garden. Placing them in your compost is an environmentally conscious way to use your old flowers to help the soil. You may be able to grow your own flowers if you include the seeds.
Easter is a great time to send flowers to your loved ones. Spring flowers like tulips and irises flower during spring, and Easter flowers are known to symbolize renewal and rebirth after the winter months. Easter lilies, the most popular flower of the season, are also at their peak at this time of year. Lilies are related to Easter due to their association with purity and resurrection. This comes from Christian legend where lilies were found growing in the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed the night before his crucifixion.
Of course. We have Express Delivery availability that you can select during checking out. This guarantees you an early priority delivery time. Please select this time for a priority delivery time...
We always retain the wonderful element of surprising the person you’re sending flowers to. If our delivery driver knocks on the door and there is no answer, our customer service team will call to the recipient’s phone number. If no one answers, we may call you to ask to advise. If our driver is at a business or residence where there is a safe location we will leave it in a safe place, and then leave a voicemail for your recipient to let them know they have flowers. We’ll leave our information as well so that they can reach out in case there are any concerns. In occurrences when we do not feel like there is a safe place to leave the flowers, we return them to the shop and notify you and your recipient, letting your recipient know to reach out to us to reschedule the delivery of a fresh arrangement at a time that works best for them. This is something we offer typically at no extra cost.