How do you tell someone about your strong feelings for them? The floral experts at French Florist always suggest that you say it with flowers, but we also know there's a lot that can be communicated by sharing a song with someone special. Here are the latest favorites:
- Blue Orchid by The White Stripes encourages us to get a reaction by turning white orchids blue. Just sending a gorgeous orchid is a sure way to get a reaction, too.
- Daisy by Zedd reminds us that we all can have a bright future, as cheerful as daisies, even if things aren't going our way at the moment, like the girl in the song.
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal is a romantic way of expressing how overwhelmed you can feel from a new love.
- You Don't Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand presents a problem that can quickly be solved with a happy arrangement like our Roses, Tulips, Lilies Galore Bring one home today to reignite a fading romance.
- Two Dozen Roses by Shenandoah raises a hopeful question: when an apology is in order, will a bright bouquet of roses be sufficient?
Sometimes it can be challenging to find the right words. Let the floral designers at French Florist help you choose the perfect flowers and songs to say what you mean.